Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Flag Football Highlights

                                                            Upper School Flag Football

I GO IT.

ALMOST BLOCKED IT!

ALL MINE!

JUST OFF THE FINGER TIPS.

YELLOW TEAM TRYING TO SCORE!

REMEMBER....CATCH, THEN RUN!

CAN'T CATCH ME!
I'M CATCHING THIS AND THEN I'M GONE!

THIS IS GOING INTO THE END ZONE!

SOOOOO CLOSE!

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE FOOTBALL?

IN COMING!

WIDE OPEN!
                                                                         
                                                                        Lower School
                                           Learning how to catch and move without the ball.

Watching the ball come into the hands.

Target Given...Step and Throw.

Great Follow Through!

Move, Stop, Move, Stop, Hands Up to Receive the Pass.

 Had to make an adjustment because the ball
didn't come right to me.


 Click on me!



No comments:

Post a Comment